Wednesday 14 October 2009

Filippa Hamilton? y Ralph y..




hmm first it was the controversial Glamour shot that caused a stir, now model Filippa Hamilton, a 5'10 Swedish beauty claims that Ralph Lauren fired her for putting on weight! "They fired me because they said I was overweight and I couldn't fit in their clothes anymore," she said.ouch...i think we would all agree that Filippa Hamilton stunning....the Japanese version of her ad was clearly photoshoped...



ok...big difference... Geoffrey Menin, her lawyer ... "gross distortion of how she really looks and which we fear will be extremely damaging to her."




and not surprisingly Ms Hamilton wasnt too pleased..."I think they owe American women an apology, a big apology," she said. "I'm very proud of what I look like, and I think a role model should look healthy."

how could this happen... noticed the little horses on the Ralph Lauren tops got way bigger...i guess his models didn't follow suite! oh well his loss! what a shame!







oh so serious...Designers take some responsibility! Ralph ur just wrong!

No comments: