Saturday 10 October 2009

where do babies come from? .....



so last night i went to see my sister Abigail, who has just had a new baby, like im totally in love, hes sooooooooooooo adorable, my lil KohKoh, (his name is Kofi Soloman...) but im stickin to Koh....hes just adorable...then i went to Kerries and saw this amazinly funny dvd...Knocked Up, gosh its the funniest movie, she was like asleep and it was me1 crackin up! ...im away from my bed! like woke up 3 hours ago, my body clock has trained itself to think wakin up early is always a good thing....

Anyway ive calculated that anything goes nowadays, can u marry your nephew (in some cultures right.?..age difference.?.Jesus-good enough for Madonna good enough for me... move over boyfriend theres a new guy in town...it was love at first sight ....:-)




did u see her cute blonde afro...thats so cute...off to write long elaborate and not to the point emails...wake up already! enjoy ur weekend peeps. x Teiko

No comments: